Monday, May 5, 2008

Let The Dialogue Resume..

As many of you know. GW returned to the airwaves this past Saturday From 3pm est to 5pm. The show repeated on Sunday morning fron 9am to 11. It was great becoming reacquainted with many of You and as always we got some new people on board. We raised several questions. Among them was one that merits continued discussion If Obama if not the Democratic nominee, will you express your displeasure by sitting out the election? It seems that one side of this equation would love for you to stay home ,while other is counting on you turning out in large numbers in the general election.. Let me .add something else to your plate ( smile). Do you think the campaign will get even nastier in the coming weeks? It is great to be able to speak to so many wonderful people.

1 comment:

No Worries said...

G Dub... Welcome back to the National Air waves.

I've called and emailed XM requesting that they open up some addational band with on there home page so we can listen to the show on line also. Hopefully it will happen real soon.

To answer the question about sitting out in the general election in November 2008. I will NOT VOTE for president unless the Demorcratic party nominee visites the majority of the conties in my home state of Michigan. I'm extreamly upset with the DNC, Obama and Clinton for playing the residents of Michigan like FOOLS and trying to ignore our vote.

This priminary election process has truly opened my eyes and I know see that the Demorcratic and Republican Parties are just opposite wings of the same bird.

G. Dub I feel that the priminary election process needs to be changed for 2012. I feel that two many Americans are DISENFRANCHISED during the priminary process. I truly don't understand why Americans (Demorcrates and Republicans) don't want there votes to count in during the priminary election process. Every American votes in the gereral election on the same day so why not all Americans vote on the same day for the priminary election?

They could even break up the priminary voting into 4 times over 2 months. This will give more states and Americans influance over who they want to choose for POTUS. I feel that none of the remaining candidates reflect the real CHANGE that American needs. All of the remaining candidates are just opposite parts of the same bird, in my opinion.

Changing the primary election process will cause lobbyists to change the way there fund there candidates to keep there message in the spot light.

G. Dub my schedule haven’t allowed my to call in yet but I will be calling very soon. I’m working on walking softly but I do truly enjoy the multiple course meals laid out but the most experienced African American reporter on the hill.